Sunday, August 2, 2009

Surprises!

So I have been reading "The Love Dare." Today I completed the 3rd dare, which is to buy your spouse something that he/she wants. I had to go to Wal-mart :( anyway so I bought Jake the simpliest of gifts, a Mountain Dew (his favorite soda) and a card. Neither of which cost very much, but I knew he would at least appreciate the Dew. We only have Coke & Sprite in the house. I wrote a message in the card and put both in the fridge for him to find. I thought it would be more special that way.

He didn't thank me or even give me a kiss when he found them. However, I texted him after he had gone to work, and he told me to pick out a movie to go see. He would handle the babysitter. He said that he thinks we need it. I think we need it too, but it wasn't the response I was expecting.

I love surprises! I got a surprise for my surprise! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment